Nora, you’re seven months old!
- You weigh 14 1/2 pounds and are 26 inches long.
- You’re still wearing size 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. You’ve got a lot of cute 6-9 month clothes, but they’re still a little too big on you. Grow, girl!
- This month, we’ve introduced you to Mum Mums, which you seem to really like, potatoes, avocado, bread and chicken. You didn’t like the avocado and aren’t all that interested in potatoes yet, but you like all of the others. You don’t like plain chicken (who does?), but I mix it with bananas and you tear it up. I think we’ll try turkey next.
- You play independently so well. You seem to love toys that light up and make music, and you got some fun ones for Christmas.
- We celebrated your first Christmas a few days ago and it was so fun. You didn’t seem to know that it was a special day, but it was so special to us. We spent a lot of time with your grandparents and other family members, and you just ate up their attention and love. Everyone commented on how sweet and good you are.
- You have such spikey, feathery hair. Everyone comments on it and your big, beautiful, blue eyes. You are a gorgeous girl!
You are such a joy in our lives and we love you more than we ever thought possible.
A Christmas re-cap will be coming soon (I hope)!